The Virtual Communty
How can we use digital media so that they help us become empowered participants rather than passive consumers? In Net Smart, I show how to use social media intelligently, humanely, and, above all, mindfully
Webcast at: EdTechTalk.com/live
- When did you fist start using the internet and what were your first impressions?
- How did you think it would affect society and your life (positively and negatively)?
- How has the internet affect society and your life (positively and negatively)?
- What concerns do you have about young people and the internet?
- What advice do you give to your students and children about being 'netsmart'?
- As educators, how can we encourage internet use that is "intelligent, humane, and mindful" (for our students and ourselves)?
Recorded Video from the May 3 Webcast
Chat Log at: http://edtechtalk.com/node/5101